Monday, June 06, 2005

A Thought

I have decided something, but I am no quite sure what it is. I have made one change to represent it: I now believe I have a purpose in life, I just don't know what it is. This shaded decision still reveals something about itself:

The purpose is above myself. I know this without a doubt. Its existence does not depend on mine. It is also a change from something. Specifically, the change is still unknown to me. But it is not, as I said of the Meaning of Life, placed carefully beyond my reach.

Because it is above me, it is something that could be a purpose of all people. It does not wish to depend on perception; it is not reletive to any manifestation of the senses. There are many people in the world, most have never seen eachother, and yet somehow there is an emergent motion of human actions. There are components of the convergence that we cannot control, but there may be components that are collective and cumulative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home